© Copyright 2022 COMMUNITY INITIATIVES AGAINST FAMILY VIOLENCE
- This event has passed.
Brain Development and The Significance of Trauma
February 10, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm UTC+7
- To explore methods which promote and enhance responsiveness in parenting, in teaching and in communities to support children and their families.
- To examine the research and the implementation of best practice in the area of early child development.
- To ensure presentations feature content at an intermediate/advanced level.
- These sessions will be of interest to teachers, daycare personnel, front-line practitioners, advocates, parents, administrators, researchers, and policy makers from across Canada.
Certificates of Attendance
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided everyone who registers. If you are watching the sessions as part of a group, you must be a registered member of the group to receive a certificate.
- Registration is $50 per person. For every group of five people registered, a 10% discount is available. Please note that cancellations are not permitted, but you may transfer your registration to a friend or colleague.
In-Person and Webcast Instructions
- All details related to attending in person and accessing the webcast will be send to the e-mail address provided below. Please double-check your e-mail address and ensure it is correct.