- This event has passed.
Let’s Talk About: Mental Health Issues and Seniors
January 31, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+7$30.00
1.8 million people aged 60+ struggle with mental illness in Canada. This session will provide an opportunity for people who work with and care for seniors to talk about it. Topics include the experience of depression and seniors, and building adaptive capacity in the face of challenge.
- Arlene Wheeler, RN Community Geriatric Psychiatry / Covenant Health Senior Protection Partnership
- Stephen Murgatroyd, Ph.D. Collaborative Media Group Inc.
Cost: $30.00 includes lunch. Registration closes: January 24th, 2018
- Please contact Emily Weisbrot if you have any questions at 780.701.9010 or [email protected]
- Information is available on the Sage website at www.mysage.ca Events PIP
- Please circulate this invitation to all staff within your workplace.Parking available:
Edmonton City Centre-East parkade: 100 St & 102A Ave
Stanley A Milner Library Parkade: by the Westin Hotel – 100 St & 101A Ave Citadel: 100A St & 101 Ave