© Copyright 2023 COMMUNITY INITIATIVES AGAINST FAMILY VIOLENCE
- This event has passed.
SAGE: Privacy Legislation Presentation
March 29, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm UTC+7$30
You are invited to The SAGE Lunch Seminar:
The discussion will cover:
- Identifying the privacy legislation that is particularly relevant to the senior
- Recent changes and/or amendments to privacy legislation or practice
Rachel Hayward is a Senior Information and Privacy Officer in Compliance and Special Investigations with the Office of the Information and Privacy Commission of Alberta
Cost: $30.00 includes lunch. Registration closes: March 21, 2016
Please be advised refunds for cancellations will only be granted if request to cancel is received prior to March14, 2016.
Submit your registration ONLINE: Visit www.mysage.ca ->Events ->PIP
- Please contact Emily Weisbrot if you have any questions at 780.701.9009 or [email protected]
- Information is available on the Sage website at www.mysage.ca.
- Please circulate this invitation to all staff within your work place.
Edmonton City Centre-East parkade: 100 St & 102A Ave
Greyhound Parking: 102 St & 102A Ave
Stanley A Milner Library Parkade: by the Westin Hotel – 100 St & 101A Ave Citadel: 100A St & 101 Ave
Office of the Information and Privacy Commission: What we need to know about privacy legislation