© Copyright 2022 COMMUNITY INITIATIVES AGAINST FAMILY VIOLENCE
- This event has passed.
Walk Day Fundraiser
February 24, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+7$25.00
- 4 pm – Registration opens
- 5 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm – Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm – Registration closes
- 6pm – Meal service begins
- 8 pm – Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
Registration opens at 4:00 pm. All walkers must check-in and sign a waiver form before participating.
Please come prepared with:
- A signed Waiver Form available online under TOOLS / FORMS on the main site.
- All Cash and Cheques payable to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- A Pledge Sheet with all donor data filled out completely and neatly
- Post all pledges of cash and cheques online in your personal fundraising page and print off the My Results Formand bring with cash or cheques.
- (you can find the My Results Form in the fundraising hub under ‘fundraising’->’download forms’)
- 0-10 Free
- 11-17 – Youth (pay $25 or raise minimum of $75)
- 18+ – Adult (pay $25 or raise minimum of $150)
- The toque is for anyone who pays the fee or raises the minimum
- Reg Fee increase to $40 effective Monday, February 19th
Route Options include:
2 km walk
10 km walk
Rest stops will be available on all routes.
Maps will be available at the Welcome Desk. All routes will be well signed.
Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
All walkers 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to Bring
- any cash or cheques made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- a completed pledge form or “My Results Form” to match the cash or cheques
- a signed waiver form
- good walking waterproof shoes/boots
- warm coat & mitts
Come prepared while keeping an eye on the expected weather.