PEAR aims to support the community by offering public education and awareness of family violence.
This is done through public awareness campaigns, such as Keep it Real, and coordinated public education sessions.
We provide knowledge to service providers and the public in hopes of ending family violence in our communities.
We aim to identify member’s educational needs and collaborate with the community to fulfill these gaps.
Terms Of Reference
If you like to attend our educational sessions please sign up to subscribe to the CIAFV newsletter.
If you are interested in joining this working group, please contact [email protected]
Agencies previously or currently involved:
- Assist Community Services Centre (ASSIST)
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA)
- Centre for Public Legal Education Association (CPLEA)
- City of Edmonton
- Edmonton John Howard Society
- Edmonton Police Services
- Edmonton Women’s Shelter
- Government of Alberta
- Men Edmonton
- Pride Centre
- Policy Wise
- Public Legal Education Network of Alberta
- REACH Edmonton
- SAFE Place Shelter
- Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton (SACE)
- Stony Plain Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Strathcona County
- The Today Centre (TC)
- The Shaama Centre
- United Way
- Win House