- Call the Bullying Helpline 1-888-456-2323 toll-free in Alberta, anytime.
Trained staff are available to help in more than 170 languages.
- Call 211 Edmonton to access health, human services, community resources, and government assistance people need every day as well as in times of crisis.
- The Public Health Agency of Canada recently launched “Stop Family Violence“, a new web-based source of current information for professionals and the public.
- Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868
- Family Violence Info Line 310-1818
- Distress Line (780)482-HELP (4357)
- Seniors Abuse HelpLine (780) 454-8888
- 211 Edmonton is a direct link between essential community services and the people who need them
- TODAY Family Violence Help Centre 780-455-6880
- Alberta Human Services – Family Violence and Homelessness’s Supports
- Solicitor General and Public Security – Victims Programs
- Alberta Council of Women’s Shelters
- Alberta Elder Abuse Awareness Network
- Elder Abuse Intervention Team
- National Clearinghouse on Family Violence
- Statistics Canada – Family Violence Statistical Profiles
- Domestic Abuse Intervention Project
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- Government of Alberta
- City of Edmonton